Send via SMS

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Your Neighborhood Weirdo

I have this weird habit of talking to myself. Most people do that but what makes mine unique is that I am mouthing the words and I do it all the time. Several people have caught me doing this and explanations have been demanded of what I was muttering. Occasionally I tell the truth but mostly I lie. The weirdness is not limited to mouthing words. I smile. I roll my eyes. I even laugh like crazy.

Today I was surrounded by women with grim faces doing what they were doing with serious expressions on their face. I couldn't stand it. I started imagining funny things and grinning. Whenever I made eye contact with any of them, I smiled or made funny faces. People take life too seriously sometimes.

2 Comments:

At September 04, 2005 12:06 AM, Blogger Domesticated Bachelor said...

i knew it!!!! *GRIN*

 
At September 04, 2005 8:12 AM, Blogger Ink Spill said...

So you're lying mostly....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home