Send via SMS

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Aisa Hi Hota Hai

I went for a movie recently and laughed till I had tears in my eyes. The fun began even before the movie started. The row in front of mine was occupied by a group of guys. Only two seats, the ones directly in front of me and my sister, were vacant. The seat next to the vacant seat was the first to be filled with the enthusiastic guy shooing away all his friends who tried to sit in the vacant seats, informing them that these were not their seats. Grudgingly, his friends moved on. Enthu guy's neighbour told him that they will swap seats during the interval.

And then the occupants of the empty seats arrived. I saw them move towards the row and I laughed imagining the enthu guy's reaction. They were an old couple. The lady was quite fat and proceeded to occupy the seat next to mister enthu. He turned. He saw her. And then...he stood up and cried out in exasperation while his friends laughed at his plight. Some girl was saved rude staring and I got some bonus laughs. Not a bad deal!!

3 Comments:

At September 13, 2005 9:59 AM, Blogger Domesticated Bachelor said...

thats hilarious.... and did he get to exchange the seats after the interval?

 
At September 15, 2005 5:22 AM, Blogger KT said...

:) funny it was..
btw even i donno what's so funny abt finding a nice blog :D even i find it weird.
n yes all the best n ur search ..
as Steve Jobs of Apple says
" Keep looking,don't settle until you find what you like "

 
At September 16, 2005 8:21 AM, Blogger KT said...

Hey.. in order to post msgs to the blog "Economics & Finance" u'll need a membership.For that I need an active mail-id to which the requests could be sent for you to register.get some other eco enthusiasts too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home