Send via SMS

Monday, September 26, 2005

Long Time No Post

I was in a library and the book I wanted for reference wasn't on the shelves. I spotted it lying next to a guy who was busy studying from another. I asked him if he was using it and he, unfortunately, replied in the affirmative. I picked up some other books and began studyng from them. Two minutes later, the same guy hands over the book to me saying that he won't be needing it for another hour. Lucky me.


An hour and a half later:

"Excuse me".
I turned to see the same guy standing behind me. "Oh! U need the book?", I asked. "No. You can use it for another hour." He just needed me to move my chair so he could reach his. I gladly obliged.

Another hour later:

It was time for me to leave. I turned to return the book to the kind fellow and found him sleeping on his book. Woke him up, returned the book and thanked him while he smiled sheepishly.

The point of posting all this? Nothing. Just been long since I posted last. :)

1 Comments:

At October 07, 2005 9:41 AM, Blogger Domesticated Bachelor said...

hmmmmm...*THINKING HARD*.... HMMMM
*GRIN* well i dont think its late for an appointment with the shrink :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home