Send via SMS

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Posting for the heck of it?

Today was Karva Chauth. Every year on this day, mom goes for this prayer ceremony where the women sit in a circle, one of them tells the karva chauth story and they periodically rotate their puja thalis. The amusing part is that I have accompanied her every year ever since I can recall. There was a time when other kids my age would be there. Now, of course, the only people my age are newly wed brides. Why do I still go?

()()()()()()

I feel my life is a set of unrelated fragments held together by a common name. The common purpose of existence still eludes me. Sheh!

1 Comments:

At October 12, 2006 4:00 AM, Blogger Ink Spill said...

Those brackety things are the thalis? :P

And your philo of life is killosely be resembling bebinca... good....tis a family problem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home