Send via SMS

Saturday, December 30, 2006

uljhan

whenever examinations approach and I finally pick up my books to study, my slumbering greycells get hyperactive and in the convenient absence of any form of discipline whatsoever, thoughts run in all directions and numerous realisations are made.

the eternal questioning of whether I genuinely desire little from life or i am just being lazy . when we are eventually looking for happiness and small things in life make me happy, why should i be chasing grandoise dreams? dreams that may be mine but i cannot relate to...!

and what of taking a step at a time? isn't that impossible considering how present overlaps with the future and much as you would like it to be, life doesn't come in watertight compartments, neatly packaged and in a manageable sequence! isn't being able to handle this flux what growing up is about?

living in the present isn't easy!

if one pauses in a particular moment and tries to feel the great power that one possesses to break free from the past and begin anew.. it is very heartening. just that one step, one trigger.. the right moment and the push of the past can be minimised..

I can be anyone I want to. Nothing stops me. And I have all the time in the world.

youth, eh?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 30, 2006 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why aren't you capitalising the first letters of new sentences!! Won't the English gods in your family take umbrage at your glaring mistakes??

And shouldn't the title be ulj"hEn", you are a girl afterall...

LoL...I'll leave before sandals start raining

 
At December 30, 2006 7:29 PM, Blogger Jade said...

if one pauses in a particular moment and tries to feel the great power that one possesses to break free from the past and begin anew.. it is very heartening. just that one step, one trigger.. the right moment and the push of the past can be minimised..

Inspiring. Especially as I try to get my own brain cells to start working a week before the exam.

Oh, and I love that title word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home