Send via SMS

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Thodi Aur Bakwaas

Was reading my previous post again and when i read "Amazing man! what freedom to put whatever crap one wants on the.." I realised how readily applies to my blog posts too.

Night before last i dreamt of the young Amitabh Bachchan's arms and legs being cut off by a villain (Prem Chopra , if i recall right) and his body being wrapped in a piece of cloth and thrown into a pond. Then, the heroine of my movie rescues that bundle and carries it back to this room which had blood stains all around. She opens it and weeps at the sight of her dead hero. AB subsequently opens his eyes. He says he is still alive but didn't speak earlier because he didnt want to shock her. There is mixed joy because they aren't sure if he is going to survive and they debate whether they should make the effort of taking him to the hospital or if it is too late.....

Effect of the NOIDA case? probably. But hilarious, nonetheless.

Internals start from Monday. They are just exams. I have given approximately (14 X 4) + (4 X 2) + 1 = 65 sets of examinations in my life so far with an average of 5 exams per set. And I have survived through them all. and i am determined to survive these. After all, they are just exams!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 06, 2007 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haa! I was sure there are ppl around who get weirder dreams than I do! I rest my case :D Muahahaha!!
all the best kiddo,and dontcha worry bout the exams! I know the results already ;-)

 
At January 06, 2007 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look whoz calling you kiddo!! Grrrrrrrr...Unacceptable.. :p

And whoz this amazing man!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home