Send via SMS

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Aaj Mein Upar...

My worries have lessened (changed?). I know where I am going to be for the next four to seven years. An institution most people my age would do anything to study at is going to fund all my expenditures and pay me to study with them. Of course, this also implies that I am pretty much going to be found surrounded by books all the time for the next few years. But, I get to stay in India, in a city with wonderful weather, do what I think I am going to enjoy, get enough money to satisy my (relatively moderate) desires (that makes me rich, or so says philosophy!), enjoy the weather, breathe fresh air and not live a life under artificial ceilings breathing stale air.

Enjoying a calmness I have missed for a very long time now. And it looks like the impending exams are not going to spoil the mood either! Or they just might...

3 Comments:

At April 16, 2007 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are welcome here in advance :D

 
At April 16, 2007 8:03 PM, Blogger shub said...

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight hug :D

 
At April 26, 2007 8:56 PM, Blogger Eastmancolour said...

oye !!!
where you off to??
by the way - Congratulations :D
sounds like a good development ;)

Damn! Where have I been??
hehe

Here I am now :D

CHEERS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home