Send via SMS

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Unforgettable Moments in Mumbai

  • When my friends came to pick me up at the airport: the moment I spotted them. Made the whole mad rush and effort of the past twelve hours seem worth it!
  • When my friend's mom said, "Have dinner in town and come back by the local train by 9. Then you can get ready and party from 12 to 3 at night" (At home the deadline would be around 10)
  • When I first saw the screen at I-Max dome after climbing all those steps in the dark
  • When I tried to climb into the first class compartment of the local train ignorant of the fact that I had the ticket for second class and my friend had to make me jump off the train
  • When my friends tried to straighten my hair (they couldn't do it!)
  • When I tasted Sitaphal IceCream for the first time
  • When I saw Mannat
  • When I received much awaited good news from home
  • When I sat in the front seat of a Toyota Corolla (my second dream car, the first is Scorpio)
  • When I felt the sea breeze at Marine Drive
  • When I ate yummy food brought to the car at 2 in the night at a drive-in joint and chatted with my host's boyfriend while she slept
  • When I realised that the towel I had hung out to dry now smelt of fish......
The list is not comprehensive and is only indicative of the four days of fun I had when I went to Mumbai a week ago.

5 Comments:

At October 16, 2005 2:06 AM, Blogger Ink Spill said...

>:D<

 
At October 19, 2005 9:14 AM, Blogger KT said...

some new posts in the eco fin world please...I don't have ur id so had to come here n remind you...

 
At October 23, 2005 1:09 PM, Blogger Abhi said...

Cool.One of my friends went to mumbai around the same time as you did , and had pretty much the same kinda fun too.ever been to kumbh ? came here through some random blog hopping.

 
At October 23, 2005 8:31 PM, Blogger Domesticated Bachelor said...

:-) *HUGS* had a great time huh? Great!!!

 
At October 28, 2005 10:12 AM, Blogger The Priestess said...

Inky, >:D<

Phippo..., done

Abhinav,
Never been to Kumbh. Do visit again :P

Joker,
I did :D *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home