Send via SMS

Friday, March 03, 2006

Bak Bak

There are days when I have an unstoppable urge to blabber. That is, blabber more than I usually do. Keep speaking non-stop. This is accompanied by sudden breaking into song and dance.

Today was such a day. The first victim was my copassenger on the bus to college. She usually speaks more than I do, but today was my chance to get even. Didn't let the poor thing study for a test she had in less than an hour and now to think of it, I forgot to ask how she fared in it. That is what happens when you are busy making funny faces at little kids and trying to preempt what the next announcement in the metro is going to be. But that was at 4 after a two hour marathon class on finance management. Anyone could have gone mad.

Other instances of this unusual behaviour included gup-shup on the phone with a friend who remarked on how happy I sounded, constant commentary of the nonsensical variety during the lectures (sitting on the front seat, mind you), running around the college campus and even singing "hum to jhola utha ke chale" while dancing my way towards class carrying my phatela jhola, which, by the way, is on the verge of collapse.

Hope those who suffered me today are alive and well!

3 Comments:

At March 03, 2006 7:25 AM, Blogger shub said...

dancing your way to class?
Gosh you remind me of those 70s hindi movies with a bunch of girls giggling and prancing about in the 70s ishtyle salwaar kameezes, hair tied in a bun, too much make up...all headed by Asha Parekh, i think! :)
I had my doubts...but now you're a confirmed nutcase... (with the prev para, I proved that I'm oine too...anyway) WHO DANCES TO CLASS?

 
At March 03, 2006 9:59 PM, Blogger Jade said...

Damn, can't believe I missed such a rare event! :(

Anyway.. your bag is in a much much worse condition than mine.. probably because of all the humungous books stuffed inside. So there!

Word verification: lnqxvuwv. Why oh why can't they give something like cat or rat or something?

 
At March 03, 2006 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am alive and well madam.

-The phone friend who remarked how happy you sounded

 

Post a Comment

<< Home