Send via SMS

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ye Kya Ho Raha Hai?

Exams are a couple of weeks away.
Percentage of syllabus completed: 10 percent.
Willingness to study: negligible.
Why?

Why has the phone started falling frequently and disintegrating into tiny pieces? I hate feeding in the date and time again and again. Why are some people so sad? Why can't some people see me as a classmate instead of as competition? Why did the stupid bitch have to say that stupid thing on that stupid day? Why is the seat next to me in a bus always the last to be filled?

The above is what happens when you try to make a post and you have nothing to say :P

Why don't you have anything to say? Ah! the BIGGEST question of my life. Because I am DUMB. hee haa haa haa.

3 Comments:

At January 29, 2006 3:55 AM, Blogger Ink Spill said...

Those are very important things you said there!
Why you cannot study: You just finished one round, and studies are way too overrated anyways.
Why the phone disintegrates: It wats to be replaced by a camera phone?
Why people perceive you as competition: because you are so dumb. there is a Word Dumbness contest on.
Why the stupid bitch etc...:Unless I am she, mail me and I'll tell you exactly why.
Last seat on the bus: It's in the mind. A friend of mine sees racism all over the transport system. I don't. Am sure there is no reason.

 
At January 30, 2006 11:26 PM, Blogger M&M said...

ahan....

 
At January 31, 2006 5:45 AM, Blogger The Priestess said...

inky ji, :) thanks for all the cheering up. u can probably gift me a camera phone when u earn sufficient money, i dont see myself doing that for quite a few years.

JM, yeah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home