Send via SMS

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Disgusting Feeling of Pointlessness

"After more than a month I woke up today with a less-than-enthusiastic feeling. I hate that feeling, which makes me feel that there's absolutely no point to waking up and you might as well go back to sleep. For ever. Thankfully, I was back to my good mood today, but the thought that that disgusting feeling of pointlessness is lurking round the corner is not very comforting."

Read this in a blog today and was reminded of this thought that has been in my mind for some time now. I don't see any point in my existence, there is nothing that I am looking forward to in the future, no desire strong enough to make me want to live. I don't want to end my life but I wouldn't mind if it ended right this minute. Assuming that i will be alive for a reasonable period of time, I have made my plans for what I would do in life, what ideas I would like to live by, etc. But there is no excitement to see those things happen. There is no reason to live. The disgusting feeling of pointlessness envelopes me.

I I I I I me me me me my my my..crap.

4 Comments:

At February 07, 2006 7:48 AM, Blogger shub said...

something told me u'd've updated today! :D n voila! :D

 
At February 07, 2006 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sort of thing normally happens when you don't have a purpose in life that enthuses you. If that is wo we are in the same boat. Since you have mentioned this specifically, maybe you would like to check out my blog,Make your passion your profession. Try going through the links on the right. There maybe something of interest to you.

 
At February 10, 2006 10:39 PM, Blogger Jade said...

Wierd, because I read that too and I thought that too, but what I felt most overwhelmingly was - jealousy! Absolute jealousy that he's so satisfied with his life and me - not.

 
At February 10, 2006 11:38 PM, Blogger Jade said...

BTW, You've been tagged.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home