Send via SMS

Monday, March 20, 2006

Aate Jaate, Hanste Gaate

There are times when I completely lose my head. I go loony. Shouting, screaming, being impossible, jumping, running around, talking nonsense. At such times I am glad to be in college. I think I have finally become used to my new college. The snobbish department next door no longer seems as intimidating. Hopefully will grow to love the place soon.

Seating people facing each other in the metro is an awful idea. You constantly have some jerk or the other staring at you. gah!

Progress Report: cute guy (referred to in the previous post's comments) sat next to me in the bus today. No talk other than the polite hello. I still don't know his name :(

7 Comments:

At March 20, 2006 2:59 AM, Blogger Ink Spill said...

His name is Trouble with a capital "T" :P
No seriously, must refer you to ace crush expert world famous in London. Wendigo.

 
At March 20, 2006 5:31 AM, Blogger Jade said...

Cute guy might just pass out of his college this year, you know. He looks old enough for that. Pity - he's just the right height. :P

And I solemnly swear that I WILL NOT tease you next time I see you. (evil laugh)

 
At March 20, 2006 7:16 AM, Blogger The Priestess said...

Inky, yeah. I think i need to take a few lessons.

Jasmine, It would have been a riot had u come to college today! hope the prep's coming along good. :)

 
At March 21, 2006 9:53 AM, Blogger shub said...

you didn't go beyond a hello? not even friendly banter?!


sheesh you're jus like me!

arrey word verification nikaalna!pleasE!

 
At March 22, 2006 7:00 AM, Blogger Jade said...

Yeah, I could have stood there and winked at you and then pointed at him in a very obvious way! Ooh, what fun! You would have died of embarassment! :D But he seems to be such a gentleman - I'm sure he would have immediately offered me the seat! :)

And prep? What prep? :P

 
At March 27, 2006 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right height for you?? :O
Ask him if he plays for Chicago Bulls or NY Knicks? (I haven't seen you, but your claims of being tall are really tall :P)

 
At March 28, 2006 8:57 AM, Blogger The Priestess said...

shub, do second lagtey hain type karney mein...itna to mere liye spare kar saktey ho shub didi.

jasmine, i definitely was glad u wern't there :p

Pradyot, hehe. i wonder if he has played any basketball. will ask him if and when i have a conversation with him :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home