Send via SMS

Monday, April 24, 2006

Another Weird Sighting

Not in the same league as this one I saw some time back, here's something that caught my eye:
On my way home from the dentist's clinic, I saw a small boy perched on his bicycle holding a packet of Lays in one hand, eating the chips with the other while his maid held the bicycle and "drove" him forward.

The dentist, by the way, sent me home because she had a couple of patients and didn't want to keep me waiting as I have my exams approaching. My dentist cares more about my exams than me. Damn.

2 Comments:

At April 25, 2006 10:44 PM, Blogger shub said...

hehe ask dentist to write exams for ya! :D
ps: mail karoge to reply karenge ...hum jobless yahaan! :D

 
At April 26, 2006 3:55 AM, Blogger Dreamcatcher said...

Something like that would make my guilt go overboard, not that it really pushes me into doing anything, I just procrastinate and don't bother. I think that's frightening I really don't care much. :( so relate to a previous post about exams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home