Send via SMS

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Check on 15th..errr..17th..err.. 20th

The Authorities seem to have taken pity on me and now instead of trying to do an year's worth of studying in 20 days, I have the luxury of doing it in 25. The date sheet is not out yet and they seem to be delaying it pretty much the way they delayed the admission (my course started in October instead of July). The exams will happen late. The results will get delayed. The next year will again start late...

Meanwhile, trying to stuff all of hypothesis testing into your head in one day can lead to embarassing situations like when you go and sign a bill at the local chemist's shop (after having paid cash). I mean, seriously, sign the god damn bill? What were you thinking?!!!!

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2006 3:28 AM, Blogger Ink Spill said...

Ho = You are mad
Ha = You are not mad

After careful number crunching, Z = 5.6 and P = 0.001, therefore the null hypothesis is rejected.

 
At April 16, 2006 3:22 AM, Blogger shub said...

hehehe :)) I hope the chemist preserves your autograph! :p You've been studying too much, girl!
Take my advice, chill out for those extra 5 days:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home